Generic Terms & Conditions for Bare West Events Ltd
We request and require all visitors to comply with the following Bare West Events terms and conditions.
1. The use of threatening behaviour and/or foul and abusive language will not be tolerated and will result in the offender being asked to leave an event by a member of Bare West Events Ltd and Staff at the Venue. Bare West Events Ltd reserve the right to refuse or terminate admission, without refund, to anyone who does not adhere to expected customary codes of conduct for attendance at naturist events.
2. Please show consideration for other members and visitors and ensure that everyone conducts themselves at all times with due regard to the health and safety of both themselves and others.
3. Do not walk, drive, or cycle off any Bare West Events hired venue/location. Anyone found doing so will be directed to leave and will not be allowed to attend any future Bare West Events Ltd event and will not be eligible for any refund.
4. Bare West Events accepts advance bookings on the understanding that applicants provide the correct information at the time of booking. If information is deemed to have been incorrect upon arrival on site, Bare West Events Ltd reserves the right to revoke the booking and refuse entry to the venue.
5. Admission to the site is entirely at the discretion of Bare West Events Ltd and/or the Site Owner. In the interests of security, everyone must stop and report to reception immediately on arrival at the site. Any personal details retained as part of any booking process will be retained by the Bare West Events for 28 days after the event.
6. If a wristband is issued, this must be worn on the wrist at all times, remain visible and may be subject to random security checks.
7. Anyone who is on bail, released under investigation, has received a caution or conviction for a sexually related offence is not permitted entry to any event run by Bare West Events Ltd. Anyone suspected of contravening this will be asked to leave the site until they can supply Government approved documentation refuting any allegation. This is in the interests of all to ensure the site remains a safe environment.
8. If you wish to cancel your booking you must advise Bare West Events Ltd immediately by email. We will incur substantial additional administration costs when a booking is cancelled, therefore a cancellation charge maybe incurred.
9. In exceptional circumstances beyond our control we may have to cancel a booking. If we do so, we will inform the person who made the booking as soon as possible prior to the date and they will receive a full refund.
10. People with disabilities are encouraged to contact Bare West Events Ltd in advance so that any concerns, worries, or potential access problems are discussed to ensure that, where possible, the site can meet a person’s needs and expectations.
11. Members and visitors are not to trade or solicit business on site, or tout, or engage in commercial advertising without prior permission having been obtained from Bare West Events Ltd and/or the site owner.
12. A ‘No illegal drugs' policy is operated by Bare West Events Ltd and anyone found to be using or dealing controlled drugs (as defined by the Misuse of Drugs act) will be evicted from the site and the Police will be notified.
13. Smokers must use the designated smoking areas.
14. If dogs are permitted at an event, this will be clear on the event information. For any pets that are permitted, owners are responsible for the behaviour of their animals. Animals are not allowed to be loose on site and are to be kept on a lead no longer than 2 metres. Ensure that your pet does not foul the site. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after them. If it is deemed that a pet is creating a nuisance or causing disturbance to others, the owner will be asked to control the animal, and ultimately may be asked to remove them from the site.
15. It is the responsibility of parents and guardians to ensure children and young people are supervised at all times, on and off site. Special attention should be given to the use of toilet blocks, participation in events or sessions, and near areas of water.
16. Noise must be kept to a reasonable level at all times so as not to disturb the enjoyment of others. Attendees are advised that some organised entertainment may be noisy.
17. Vehicle drivers, motorcyclists, and cyclists are required to adhere to any site’s parking and speed policy.
18. No litter should be left behind at a venue.
19. Chemical disposal points must be used for the disposal of waste. Temporary or permanent toilets must NOT be used for this purpose. Anyone found having emptied waste down a toilet will be liable for any cost incurred in cleaning out filters or unblocking drains or associated issues. This will include an additional administration fee.
20. All items of lost property will be retained for 7 days. Items not claimed after this period will be donated to a local charity or church close to the site. This includes any monies. Any items that are not of use to any of the local charities will be disposed of. Where the owner is readily identifiable items will be either directly returned to the owner or they will be contacted by phone where possible. Where items of property are claimed the claimant will be expected to provide a description of the item(s) lost sufficient to confirm identity. The claimant must sign for all items claimed and record their full name and address.
21. Bare West Events Ltd will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage (howsoever caused) to property, including, particularly but not exclusively, personal belongings, cash, jewellery and other valuables, electrical or photographic equipment, caravanning and camping equipment, animals and motor vehicles.
22. To ensure people have a safe, enjoyable experience and to prevent and detect crime Bare West Events Ltd may exchange personal data with Government agencies and any relevant party.
23. Photography is permitted if the image contains no person, identifiable or otherwise UNLESS you have the express permission of everyone within the picture. For some events, there may be an Event Photographer, and any photographs taken will be with the express consent of the subjects, and a Model Release Form will be completed for each and every identifiable person.
24. Overt genital piercing and/or jewellery is not permitted and attendees may be asked to remove such items. If this is not possible, or a person refuses to do so, they may be asked to leave the venue.
25. Bare West Events Ltd accept no responsibility and financial liability (excluding any liability for death or personal injury due to negligence of the companies, or their agents), shall be limited to the return of monies received, in the event of accommodation (booked in good faith) not being available owing to exceptional weather conditions, flood or fire, or any other cause beyond its control.
26. Covid19: Bare West Events Ltd will adhere to all Government guidelines for events in force at the time. We will ensure, and ask for your co-operation in operating, a Covid secure environment. Closer to the dates of the event any important amendments to rules, guidelines or advice will be communicated for everyone’s information and compliance. For the safety of all we will have to enforce any such revised restrictions and health-related instructions. When considering a booking please note that any Covid compliance implications, lateral flow tests, proof of vaccination etc. will be the responsibility of the individual and any such cost will not be borne by Bare West Events Ltd.
26th April 2022